Saturday 9 June 2012

Wot no pix?! Disgruntled at Blogging Towers

Today, as I tried to upload a nice visual story for you, gorgeous and glamorous readers, Blogger told me to naff off. I have apparently used up my 1GB of free Picasa space, so now I have to pay for the pleasure of putting images on this blog.

No thanks!

Am going to attempt setting up a Picasa pic hosting account and see if it will accept images from there. (This in itself is a hassle; I don't actually want a Picasa account!) Of course Blogger and Picasa are both owned Google - and I am thus far not massively impressed.

The formatting of posts and images within posts on this host is damn tricky - it just doesn't do what it's told. I am sure this might be remedied if I knew code. I don't; I'm just a wordy person wanting to communicate. And I am sure many bloggers out there are like me!

So overall have rather gone off the whole idea of being hosted by Google and its pushy ways. It might be that I will have to (or prefer to!) set up an entirely new blog, somewhere else.  

Keep watching this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment