Monday 26 May 2014

We Have Lift Off!

After months of grappling with the tech for this, the final solution was actually to upload and use a completely new browser. I didn't want to have to do this (Explorer served me fine!) but it seems Blogger simply won't upload photos any more through Explorer. In fact I suspect this is a ploy to try to force us to switch to Google Chrome (Blogger, YouTube etc are all owned by Google). Which makes me even more strongly against using Chrome than I was before! (I was pretty against it before this problem - don't like all the forced 'shared information' across platforms they do 'for us'!) 

Anyway I'm now having to use Firefox for this blog. And when I have time, I think I will switch away from troublesome, pushy, Blogger altogether, to a different format.

In the meanwhile, please enjoy the Blog and comment if you like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment