Thursday 4 June 2015

And in your mall this afternoon...

Competing with the grey-robed nuns buying toiletries in The Body Shop, a posse of red-robed monks casing the crockery section in Daiso?

Clearly, Singapore is truly a 'shopping paradise for all'! (Though good choice re Daiso in my opinion; everyone needs 'Hello Tomato' plates.)


PS We don't have Daiso in Europe. And I'm not sure what I will do without it when I go back! (Apart from lobby to have it open branches there). Daiso is basically a pound / dollar store, but from Japan, and REALLY NICE QUALITY AND DESIGN. With lots of weird (and yet useful) inventions we don't have outside Japan too. Half of my home in SG has come from Daiso and long may this be the case!  

See also: And in your mall tonight.. 

Photo courtesy of http://www.burmese-buddhas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment